AeroCab safety guidelines to tackle coronavirus
Book Reliable & Safe Taxi with AeroCab
Safety Precautions are taken by AeroCab During Coronavirus
At AeroCab we have a tendency to take care of your safe travel. The Coronavirus pandemic has wreaked widespread destruction all over the world, with multiple countries on lockdowns & a complete suspension of our daily activities. One of the surest ways in which to combat the spread of COVID-19 is to ensure proper hygiene. Washing one’s hands thoroughly and sanitizing the surroundings is key to avoid spreading the virus. Disinfecting high-touch surfaces is one of the best ways to defend against spreading the coronavirus, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Preventive Measures are taken by AeroCab during COVID-19 to slow the spread of the virus
- No travel to or from the containment zones, as per Government guidelines
- Every time you make a booking, the system will automatically inform you of the restrictions that could apply for travel along your itinerary. This is our way of keeping you most informed
- Drivers are equipped with sanitizers, masks, and disinfectants.
- All drivers wear masks throughout the trip
- Customers & drivers must both have the Aarogya setu app installed and in use to enable proper contact tracing
- Cars are cleaned and sanitized before and after each trip.
- For your satisfaction and peace of mind for a safe ride, the driver will also sanitize the vehicle in your presence at the time of pickup.
- You must wear a mask and equip yourself with a sanitizer to keep yourself and your driver safe.
- To make zero contact, always load all your luggage yourself. Keep a safe distance from the driver while you are seated behind.
- Use hand sanitizer before, during and after the trip
- Please rate the ride on driver safety and cleanliness at the end of your trip. Good service providers get more business. Give feedback so the people who serve better, do better
- For official government guidance concerning COVID-19, please visit https://www.mygov.in/covid-19
Booking and other service guidelines to make your travel simpler in the COVID-19 crisis:
- Before booking a trip, please check government guidelines to ensure that your vehicle can be routed from the source address to the destination address. Our teams will check for routing after receiving the booking from your end. In a few cases, we may require you to cancel your booking due to travel restrictions imposed by the Government.
- Once you have booked a cab, we will provide you with the cab and driver information as soon as possible. You may use this information to fetch an electronic travel pass issued by the authorities. In several parts of the country, it is essential that a customer has a travel pass before boarding for a trip.